Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Important blog update!

Alright guys! Unfortunately I discovered that I’ve already used all of my data for my phone plan, mainly by uploading all the pictures and text on my blog while not being connected to WiFi, but also being on Instagram in trail towns and sending photos to family and friends. This isn’t the end of the world, it just means that instead of being able to upload daily blogs daily, I’ll have to send them 5 or 6 at a time when I get to the next town and WiFi. Also, if you have have been texting me and have an iPhone, I won’t be able to receive pictures, and I won’t receive your messages unless you send them as texts instead of iMessage.

My data plan renews around the 15th, so there’ll be a little under two weeks without regular updates, but more like a bunch every once in a while. So don’t worry! If I don’t upload for awhile, I didn’t die or get eaten by a mountain lion (I guess that would be dying too). I’ll still be working on the blogs so just hang tight! (Good practice for the Sierra when I won’t EVER have service! :) 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment